asics tiger mexico 66 women's shoes running shoes ,asics women's gel-fujirunnegade 2 plasmaguard gymnastics shoes blue black black/aruba blue/sport pink shoes running asics running shoes for flat feet,unique design
- plasmaguard technology - high protection from rain and mud.
- trail specific outsole - delivers uphill and downhill traction on differing terrain.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: manmade
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: lace-up
- material composition: synthetic
- solyte midsole material - lighter than the standard eva, also enhances cushioning and durability.
- rearfoot gel® cushioning system -attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- anti-gravel tongue - protects the foot from dirt and preventing the debris from coming in.
asics gel-fujirunnegade 2 women's plasmaguard running shoes the mud run shoe that stays spotless. take on fast and furious mud runs in the gel-fujirunnegade. hurdle obstacles and break through thick sludge with a lightweight design and big lugs on the outsole. the asics fujirunnegade 2 is built for the most difficult terrain. the upper is constructed from a durable closed mesh and an anti-gravel tongue to keep dirt and debris out of your shoe. protection is enhanced with the addition of asics' innovative upper coating - plasmaguardtm - which will keep your shoes protected from rain and mud, without sacrificing breathability and flexibility. the midsole is constructed out of solyte, a lighter weight midsole compound than asics' standard eva and speva®. it also features enhanced cushioning and durability to keep your feet protected for longer. whilst a rearfoot gel cushioning system helps to dissipate shock on ground contact and also encourage a smoother transition from heel strike to midstance. the gel-fujirunnegade features asics' most aggressive and rugged outsole built specifically for the harshest of conditions and the toughest of terrains. the trail specific outsole features deep lugs to grip loose rock and mud, whilst the shape and direction of these lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of offroad terrain.